A full course about python programming covering from the basics to advanced concepts like file manipulation, object oriented programming and testing.
Python Course Topics
- Course IntroductionA quick introduction to the Programming with Python Crash Course
- Environment SetupSetup our development environment, Install Python (Windows/Linux/macOS), Install VSCode and the code runner extension.
- VariablesLearn about variables in Python. How to define a valid variable and invalid variables errors
- StringsIn this module, we will study strings, one of the Python basic data types.
- Numbers and BooleansIn this module, we will study two more basic data types, Numbers and Booleans in Python.
- ListsIn this module, we will cover the basic data type called List, and how to use them.
- DictionariesIn this module, we will cover the basic data type called Dictionary, and how to use them.
- TuplesIn this module, we will cover the basic data type called Tuple, and how to use them.
- ConditionalsIn this module we will learn a powerful concept in python programming, and how to make our code behave differently based on a given condition.
- LoopsIn the loops module we will cover how to write programs to repeat certain tasks avoiding code duplication.
- List ComprehensionA shot and practical alternative of writing lists with the resulting values of loops and conditionals
- FunctionsIn this module we will learn how to write clean and reusable code by grouping it into reusable function.
- Object-Oriented Programming (Classes)This module covers the fundamentals of OOP in Python, from classes definition to modules and class attributes.
- Object-Oriented Programming (Inheritance)In this module we will keep working with classes and learn how to define child classes and use special methods
- Files and CSV ManipulationIn this module we will cover techniques to manipulate files and have a quick look at the CSV module
- TestingThe final Module of the course covers Testing in Python, including practical examples and a general overview around the different types of tests.
You can read the full article here on my blog.
I have written and recorder the course contents and projects in six months