- Displays a paged list of bookmarks (clickable names)
- Allows users to add, edit, and delete bookmarks
- Allows users to display the list by name in alphabetical order (A-Z, Z-A) or in
- date modified order (chronological or reverse chronological)
- Allows user to share the bookmarks on Twitter and Facebook
- Allows users to download the entire list in XBEL
- The display should consist of a form for creating a new bookmark at the top
- of the page followed by the sortable list
- The list should consist of 4 main columns: Action (edit/delete), Bookmark,
- Date Modified, and Share (buttons to share the bookmark)
- Prior to deleting a bookmark, the user should be presented with a
- confirmation dialog allowing the user to cancel or confirm the deletion
- Only HTTP(S) URLs are allowed. All others should be rejected.
- A URL preview should be shown next to the URL (as a link). You can use https://www.linkpreview.net/ or http://guteurls.de/ or the service of your choice.
- Preview images should be cached using “cache first, fallback to network” strategy
- Users need to log in in order to access the system
Complete the application within a maximum of 20 hours. I have completed this Web Application in around 8 hours including the creation of Design prototype and a TDD approach.
BookMarker - Home
User home page where create, sort and visualize your bookmarks.
BookMarker - Login
Users needs to login before using the web app.
BookMarker - Registration
Web app registration page.
BookMarker - Update
Update a bookmark pop up modal.
BookMarker - Delete
Delete bookmark popup confirmation box modal.