I was appointed to develop a bespoke client portal on top of the standard WordPress installation, the system needed to run on WordPress, be fully responsive, provide a dedicated shopping experience and custom functionalities, lead generation, advanced development and vacancies management.
As per clients requirements I have worked in house to gather on my own as much information as possible about the company and its processes to define requirements and develop a fully working system with a no feedback during each stage of the development as decided by the company directors.
Don’t be worried about how much something is going to cost you, but be afraid of what it will cost you if you don’t do it.
These are the services you should buy..
12 month time frame, I have delivered within less than six months in order for the site to be ready for the company's beta launch within a selected group of customers.
Must be Responsive!
Responsive web design (RWD) is an approach to web design that makes web pages render well on a variety of devices and window or screen sizes. Content, design and performance are necessary across all devices to ensure usability and satisfaction. The entire portal adapts a fully responsive web design approach, extended to each client micro environment and administration panel.
Advanced WordPress Development
- Extended the core of WordPress and developed a bespoke purchasing system.
- Designed to improve your sales workflow and reduce orders management costs.
- Improved customer experience and sales.
- Keep records of your customers orders and let them re-order in a click.
- Allow access to sister companies and departments.
Allow clients to register for a company store
Advanced WooCommerce Development
Bespoke design and custom eCommerce development. Customised and fully re-branded.
Recruitment plugin development
Manage vacancies from your portal and let employees find your business open positions.
- let you save recruiting fees
- help building brand awarness
- Custom plugin with jquery tabs and theme